查看原文
其他

《再别康桥》英文版配乐朗诵

网络 一起阅读 2022-12-22

【双语美文朗读】

《再别康桥》

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again


Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,


As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;


Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手,


To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。



The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳,


Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;


Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,


Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。


The floating heart growing the sludge

软泥上的青荇,


Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;


In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,


I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!



That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭,


Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;


Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

揉碎在浮藻间,


Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。


To seek a dream?

寻梦?


Just to pole a boat upstream

撑一支长篙,


To where the green grass is more verdant

向青草更青处漫溯;


Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight

满载一船星辉,


And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。



But I can’t sing aloud

但我不能放歌,


Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;


Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,


Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!


Very quietly I left

悄悄的我走了,


As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;


Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,


Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩

推荐阅读

点击下列标题  阅读更多精彩内容 


十本简单易读的英文原著
推荐女性读的60本好书
听董卿、白岩松谈读书的好
【珍藏】《朗读者》12期札记高清合集
读书就是要过河拆桥
读书虽好,有些陷阱也得避开
读书和不读书,过的是不一样的人生
感谢关注,欢迎赐稿!
20位名家的读书秘诀(收藏)
听《人类简史》
1901-2017年诺贝尔文学奖得主及代表作
我们为什么一定要读文史哲?
人生最大的捷径,就是读一流的书!
推荐6篇超经典的英语短篇小说
哪个瞬间让你突然觉得读书真有用?
非科班出身,如何读完上百本英文原著的?
人丑就要多读书,20段话告诉你真相!
40部文学名著的开篇和结语
听书《100部经典名著》合集(微缩版)
100本好书(大学生书单)
看懂外国名著,必须了解的16个典故!
在线听书、读书系列精选
中美高校阅读书单对比
阅读的五个层次


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存